Registered Nurse (RN)
Plan A Timmins
Part-Time • Timmins Region
$50.00 – $59.00 per hour ($59/hour on last-minute shifts)
Description – Immediate work is available!
Are you searching for the best job ever? At Plan A, we check ALL the boxes! Our shift filler StaffStat allows you to work the shifts that work for you.
If you're a compassionate & dependable RN we want you on The A Team! Lend your talent & expertise to support our most vulnerable seniors living in Long Term Care Homes. Apply today.
- Assess patients to identify appropriate nursing interventions.
- Collaborate to plan, implement, coordinate, and evaluate patient care.
- Monitor, assess, address, document, and report symptoms and changes in patient's conditions.
- Provide nursing care.
- Geriatrics and Palliative care.
- Completion of college (CEGEP) vocational or technical training.
- Completion of University.
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse by the appropriate province or territory of work.
- Eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse by the appropriate province or territory of work.
Documents required prior to working:
· Diploma and CNO
· N95 Mask Fit
· TB 2 Step
· Flu Shot
· 4 Step Health and Safety
· 5 Step Health and Safety
Own vehicle or public transit
Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Sitting; Standing for extended periods; Bending, Crouching, Kneeling; Large workload; Tight deadlines; Ability to Supervise staff in various areas of responsibility
Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Plan A has over 26 locations in Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia, making it flexible to transfer to a different location.
We offer the potential to work up to 44 hours per week, while making your own schedule. Help bolster your current income!
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!!
www.JointheAteam.com or Timmins@jointheateam.com
Job Expires: 2023-07-03