Surface Millwright/Alamos Gold Inc. Young-Davidson Mine/Matachewan, ON
Full-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
Alamos Gold Inc. Young-Davidson Mine, located in Matachewan, Ontario, approximately 60 km west of Kirkland Lake is hiring experienced Millwrights. More information on Alamos Gold Inc. and the Young-Davidson Mine can be found on our website at www.alamosgold.com
Reporting to the Plant Maintenance Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs associated with the 8000 tpd mil, paste plant, water treatment systems and tailings.
- Install, align, take part and move stationary industrial machinery, such as pumps, fans, tanks and conveyors;
- Read, understand and interpret prints;
- Maintain maintenance systems in the surface plant;
- Inspect equipment for proper performance and determine faults and malfunctions;
- Adjust equipment and repair/replace defective part components; and
- Other duties assigned by the Plant Maintenance Supervisor as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Holder of Provincial Industrial Millwright Journeyman Trade Certificate License is preferred;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in maintaining gold milling plants is preferred;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong safety focus; and
- Self-motivated ability to work alone.
Young Davidson offers competitive salaries and benefits packages with opportunities for both personal and professional advancement.
Alamos Gold Inc. is committed to an environment that is barrier free. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please inform us in advance so that we can arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation.
We sincerely appreciate the interest of all applicants however; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.