Part-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
Blanche River Health Offers:
• EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
• A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
• A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
• A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
• A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
Compensation & Benefits Information
• Rate of pay: Between $24.09 and $26.93 , as per the SEIU-Clerical Collective Agreement
• Eligibility to enroll in the HEALTHCARE OF ONTARIO PENSION PLAN (HOOPP). Click on the link provided for more information - https://hoopp.com/
• Percent in lieu and vacation percent pay up to 18%, as per the SEIU-Clerical Collective Agreement
The Staff Scheduler works within the context of a master schedule to maintain and coordinate the day-to-day schedule covering scheduling needs for assigned departments. The Staff Scheduler must work within requirements set out by all collective agreements, scheduling guidelines and the specific staffing needs of all assigned departments.
• Grade 12 graduate or equivalent is required.
• College diploma in Medical or Office Administration preferred.
• Experience with staffing scheduling, payroll, Meditech, Collective Agreements or Community Wide Scheduling etc. is preferred.
• Proficiency using MS Office and MS Excel software and Windows is required.
• Demonstrate high level of accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of assigned work.
• Demonstrate written/verbal communication, interpersonal and listening skills to deal respectfully and effectively with all internal and external stakeholders
• Experience working in a fast paced environment while successfully balancing priorities and meeting deadlines is required.
• Demonstrate time management and organizational skills.
• Understands and respects the health care confidentiality requirements associated with patient information and working within a hospital environment.
• Demonstrated ability to contribute effectively and co-operatively in a team environment and with various services within the hospital environment
• Demonstrates adaptability, flexibility and the ability to learn and grow knowledge and skills
• Demonstrates initiative in taking appropriate actions to resolve problems within the context of the job requirements.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Blanche River Health is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.