Employment Options, KL
Part-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
The Corporation of the Town of Kirkland Lake is seeking a
Part-Time / Non-Union
• Under the direction of the Aquatic Coordinator, the Slide Attendant is responsible to safeguard
swimmers within a specified area to include prevention of emergencies, maintenance of a safe
swimming area, prevention through education, physical skill, knowledge of rescue procedures,
personal fitness, communication and teamwork.
• Hours of work: Varies, including evenings and weekends.
• Compensation: $18.00 per hour
• Lifesaving Society Bronze Cross Certification;
• Current Standard First Aid;
• Excellent verbal communication skills;
• Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays;
• Able to read, speak, write, and understand the English language;
• Able to meet the physical demands of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations,
including walking long distances, standing for long periods of time, lifting, working at heights,
• Ability to provide clear criminal record check upon hire.
How to Apply:
Opportunities” to submit their résumé (complete with covering letter). This position will remain open
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be
Personal information submitted is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom
of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used for the purpose of the
The Town of Kirkland Lake is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations for Candidates with Disabilities are available upon request.
Job Expires: 2023-07-24