Screening Agents Three (3) Temporary Part-time (Primary site: Kirkland Lake)
Casual / Temporary • Kirkland Lake Region
Three (3) Temporary Part-time (Primary site: Kirkland Lake)
Blanche River Health Offers:
• EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
• A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
• A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
• A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
• A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
Compensation & Benefits Information
• Rate of pay: $15.00, as per the SEIU-Clerical Collective Agreement
• Eligibility to enroll in the HEALTHCARE OF ONTARIO PENSION PLAN (HOOPP). Click on the link provided for more information - https://hoopp.com/
• Percent in lieu and vacation percent pay up to 18%, as per the SEIU-Clerical Collective Agreement
Blanche River Health is looking for temporary part-time Screening Agents at our Kirkland Lake site. Screening Agents are required to survey all individuals that enter the facility by following the screening process outlined by Infection Control. The Screening Agent is required to provide patients and visitors with information regarding the Hospital’s policies on entrance to and visitation in the facility and will be required to direct individuals appropriately, depending on the nature of the visit. Screening Agents must remain courteous at all times and demonstrate effective listening skills and professionalism while at work.
• Ontario Secondary School Diploma or current grade 12 student
• Bilingualism in English and French are mandatory
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to follow direction and work within safety procedures
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Blanche River Health is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.