Part-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
Permanent / Part-Time / Non-Union
• Reporting to the Executive Director, the Screener welcomes and screens all individuals entering the Residence for symptoms, signs and travel based on the provided screening guidelines as well as infection control protocols. The Screener will be responsible to ask employees, vendors and visitors a set of pre-determined questions before granting them access into the Residence and ensures strict confidentiality of health information. The Screener completes other tasks and duties as assigned.
• Hours of work: Varies, including weekdays, evenings and weekends
• Compensation: $ 14.25 per hour
• Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent is required;
• Strong customer service experience;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact well with all levels of staff and the community;
• Ability to work independently and use good judgment;
• Ability to follow direction and enforce protocols consistently;
• Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English;
• Must provide a clear Vulnerable Sector Check.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are invited to visit the Town’s website at kirklandlake.ca >>“Town Hall>>Career Opportunities” to submit their résumé (complete with covering letter) in confidence by June 21 at 3:00 pm.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Personal information submitted is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used for the purpose of the candidate’s selection.
The Town of Kirkland Lake is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations for Candidates with Disabilities are available upon request.