Employment Options, KL
Full-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
Blanche River Health Offers:
• INCENTIVE PACKAGES AVAILABLE!!
• EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
• A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
• A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
• A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
• A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
Compensation & Benefits Information
• Rate of pay ranges from: $32.99 to $45.56, as per the OPSEU Collective Agreement
• Eligibility to enroll in the HEALTHCARE OF ONTARIO PENSION PLAN (HOOPP). Click on the link
provided for more information - https://hoopp.com/
• Percent in lieu of benefits and vacation percentage paid out bi-weekly, up to 20% as per the OPSEU
• Must have completed a three-year accredited Respiratory Therapy program and have passed
• Certification by the C.S.R.T. as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (R.R.T.),
• Registration and be licensed to practice with the College of Respiratory Therapists of Ontario
• Bilingualism is an asset.
• Must be willing and able to travel as required.
• Other duties as assigned
Kirkland Lake - For more information regarding the town of Kirkland Lake please click on the link provided
Englehart – For more information regarding the town of Englehart please click on the link provided
Please submit your resume by June 7, 2023 to Jessica Parkman, CHRP – Human Resources
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Blanche River Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Expires: 2023-06-07