Residential Child & Youth Workers - Pineger Youth Centre
Casual • Kirkland Lake Region
Residential Child & Youth Workers
Casual Positions – Pineger Youth Centre in Kirkland Lake
As a member of the Youth Justice team, you will provide continuous supervision of residents while maintaining security of the facility and program. You will provide programming for residents, design behavioral interventions as needed, in accordance with legislation, provincial regulations, Agency policies, and in keeping with cognitive behavioral approach. As a member of a highly motivated professional team, you will be responsible for the development of the residents’ personal growth while in custody.
Job Requirements (Qualifications and Skills):
· Community College Diploma or degree in Social Services, Education, Police Foundations or Human Services field
· Able to interpret and apply relevant legislative requirements
· Experience working with children, youth and families is considered an asset
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
· Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset
· Must have a valid driver’s license and use of own vehicle
The job description for this position is available upon request.
Please submit your resume by: Ongoing
Quote Competition # Ongoing
For more employment opportunities please visit our website at www.neofacs.org
North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services only accepts resumes that are received by the email address above. We thank everyone for their interest in North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NEOFACS is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Working together for the well-being and safety of children, youth and families.