Registered Practical Nurses-Three (3) /Blanche River Health/Kirkland Lake and Englehart, ON
Full-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
Blanche River Health Offers:
- A competitive compensation package, on-site staff fitness centre, EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
- Eligibility to enroll in the Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP). Click on the link provided for more information - https://hoopp.com/
- Negotiable relocation packages
- A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
- A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
- Applicants must be registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario in good standing.
- Must possess a current B.C.L.S. Certificate
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Must be willing to be assigned to other nursing areas as required
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated ability to attend work promptly and regularly and to maintain same
- Must illustrate superior customer service, telephone skills, demonstrate professionalism, courteous approach with the public and staff
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively with all members of the health care team
- Must maintain principles of confidentiality
- Bilingualism (French and English) to be considered an asset
- Other duties as assigned
For more information regarding Blanche River Health please refer to the Blanche River Health website;
Kirkland Lake - For more information regarding the town of Kirkland Lake please click on the link provided
Englehart – For more information regarding the town of Englehart please click on the link provided