Registered Practical Nurse/Plan A/Kirkland Lake, ON
Casual / Temporary • Kirkland Lake Region
Are you searching for the best job ever? At Plan A, we check ALL the boxes! Our shift filler StaffStat allows you to work the shifts that work for you.
If you're a compassionate & dependable RPN we want you on The A Team! Lend your talent & expertise to support our most vulnerable seniors living in Long Term Care Homes and the frontline workers who care for them. Apply today.
• Distribute medication to patients.
• Monitor established respiratory therapy and intravenous therapy.
• Monitor patients' progress and report any changes.
• Fast-paced environment.
• Work under pressure.
• Standing for extended periods.
• Geriatrics and Palliative care.
• Completion of college (CEGEP) vocational or technical training.
• Licensure by the appropriate province or territory of work.
• Completion of the Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Examination.
• Registered Staff must have 1-year paid experience in Canada.
Documents required prior to working:
• Diploma and CNO / PSW Certificate/ Proof of enrollment
• N95 Mask Fit
• TB 2 Step
• Flu Shot
• 4 Step Health and Safety
• 5 Step Health and Safety
- Long-Term Care
- Transportation/Travel Information:
- Own vehicle or public transit
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Sitting; Standing for extended periods; Bending, Crouching, Kneeling; Large workload; Tight deadlines; Ability to Supervise staff in various areas of responsibility
- Personal suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
$33.00 – $40.00 per hour ($40/hour on last-minute shifts)
We offer the potential to work up to 44 hours per week, while making your own schedule. Help bolster your current income!
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!!