Registered Nurse/Kirkland and District Hospital/Kirkland Lake, ON
Full-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
• Must be registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
• Must have I.V. Therapy Certification, B.C.L.S. Certificate, and added nursing skills relevant to the nursing area.
• Demonstrated ability to provide professional, caring approach with patients, public, department staff, physicians, staff from other departments and other institutes and agencies.
• Competency with basic nursing skills including, assessment, observation, documentation and problem solving, decision making skills.
• Must be willing to assist with relieving in all Nursing areas of the Hospital as required.
• Must be able to work independently and collaboratively with all members of the health care team.
• Demonstrated ability to attend work promptly and regularly and to maintain the same.
• Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position.
• Other duties as assigned.
Jessica Parkman, CHRP – Human Resources Assistant