Employment Options, KL
Full-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
Blanche River Health Offers:
· INCENTIVE PACKAGES AVAILABLE!!
· EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
· A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
· A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
· A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
· A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
Compensation & Benefits Information
· Rate of pay ranges from: $43.17 to 56.77, as per the OPSEU Collective Agreement
· Eligibility to enroll in the HEALTHCARE OF ONTARIO PENSION PLAN (HOOPP). Click on the link provided for more information - https://hoopp.com/
· Paid vacation and benefits coverage as per the OPSEU Collective Agreement
As a member of the interdisciplinary healthcare team and through collaboration with patients, their families and other healthcare providers, the successful candidate will provide high quality pharmaceutical care to patients of Blanche River Health. The Pharmacist, working with the pharmacy team, will also be responsible for ensuring the safe, accurate and efficient compounding and distribution of medications used in the hospital.
· Successful completion of a Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy from an accredited University
· Must have registration with the College of Pharmacists of Ontario in good standing and practical training under the supervision of a pharmacist
· Must have Hospital experience
· Meditech experience will be considered an asset
· The incumbent must be willing to provide services to the Blanche River Health – Englehart Site
· Familiarity with computerized drug management systems, as well as, pharmacy and medical operations programs considered an asset
Kirkland Lake - For more information regarding the town of Kirkland Lake please click on the link provided
Englehart – For more information regarding the town of Englehart please click on the link provided
Please submit your resume by June 7, 2023 to Jessica Parkman, CHRP – Human Resources
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Blanche River Health is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Expires: 2023-06-07