Nurse Practitioner-Kirkland and District-Kirkland Lake
Full-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
• Registration RN, Extended Class in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
• Experience in Acute Care required.
• Successful completion of the Canadian Emergency Nursing Certificate would be an asset.
• Basic ECG interpretation and 12 lead ECG application and interpretation preferred.
• Current ACLS and BCLS.
• Certification in PALS, TNCC, NRP preferred.
• Dedicated to ensure a respectful environment.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work with all members of the multidisciplinary team.
• Self-motivated and commitment to excellence in patient care.
• Demonstrate strong primary care clinical assessment skills to full NP scope of practice.
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule.
• Must be willing to provide support to all other clinical departments as required.
• Bilingualism in English and French is preferred.
Resumes to be submitted to Jessica Parkman, Human Resources Generalist