Millwright-Kenogami - Confidential Employer
Full-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
Duties and Responsibilities and Skills:
The Millwright would report directly to the Maintenance Supervisor and indirectly to the Production Supervisor. The Millwright would be responsible for taking care of the finger joint heads and the planer heads in making sure they are ready for production. When needed maintenance tasks will be performed to ensure the efficient operation of the plant’s physical equipment. The Millwright may be required to apply their knowledge and considerable skills to troubleshoot, fabricate and weld. As well, the Millwright will need to be the reference for the setting of the finger joint line as well as the planer.
· Minimum 1-year relevant work experience; Red Seal experience is an asset but not required.
· Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills to work effectively in a diverse working environment
· Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
· Working knowledge of safety standards of equipment
· Ability to work independently without supervision and meet tight deadlines.
· Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Physical ability to lift up to 50 pounds
· Must be able to work from heights on ladders, scaffold, stairs and roof tops
· Experience in electric arc and oxyacetylene cutting and welding, brazing, soldering and heat treatment of metals
· Thorough understanding of the principals, standard methods, technology, materials and tools used in the Millwright trade.
· Attention to detail and accuracy are important skill
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume to:
CONFIDENTIAL EMPLOYER c/o Employment Options Emploi
140 Government Rd. East, Kirkland Lake