Full-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
Wahgoshig Resources Inc.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Must be able to work under minimal supervision and prioritize tasks, troubleshoot, and repair all necessary equipment in a timely manner
· Perform preventative maintenance.
· Diagnose and complete repairs.
· Physically able to lift to 50lbs unassisted
· Keep detailed and accurate maintenance reports and documentation.
· Document repairs on work orders and complete inspection sheets as required.
· Perform major repairs on engines, electrical systems, hydraulic systems, air brakes, transmissions, and all other parts of the apparatus.
· 310T Certificate and Heavy Equipment
· Valid class G drivers license
· Safety Certificates an asset
· 3-5 years experience
· Ability to work independently and as a team.
· Problem solving ability.
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to manage high stress situations.
· Effective communication both verbal and written
Start date: as soon as possible
How to Apply:
Please E-mail your resume to:
POSTED UNTIL: September 28, 2023