Home Help Worker/Regular Part Time/Timiskaming Home Support/Kirkland Lake, ON
Part-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
Timiskaming Home Support/Soutien à domicile is looking to add another Home Help Worker to the team. Based out of the Kirkland Lake office, the Home Help Worker will provide assistance with every day home management tasks to elderly and physically disabled clients in Kirkland Lake and surrounding area, enabling them to remain at home.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in home management
• Experience working with the public, specifically the physically disabled, frail
• Proven ability to work independently in a safe and consistent manner
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
We offer flexible hours and a competitive salary with paid mileage, travel time between clients and employee benefits. If interested, please submit your resume to
Laurie Bolesworth, Human Resources Coordinator.
Fax: (705) 672-2635
In Person: 30 Second St E, Kirkland Lake, ON