Health Information Analyst/Kirkland and District Hospital/Kirkland Lake, ON
Full-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
Kirkland and District Hospital Offers:
- A competitive compensation package, on-site staff fitness centre, EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
- Eligibility to enroll in the Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP). Click on the link provided for more information - https://hoopp.com/
- Negotiable relocation packages
- A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
- A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma
- Graduate of an approved Health Information Management Program
- Must maintain status as Certified in Health Information management (CHIM) or equivalent
- Must maintain Continuing Professional Education credits (each 3 year period)
- Bilingualism (oral) French and English an asset.
Jessica Parkman, CHRP – Human Resources Assistant