Full-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
Moneta Porcupine Mines is seeking a Geological technician to work at the Garrison Core Facility East of Matheson, Ontario. The position responsibilities are as follows:
• Primarily to assist geologists with core measuring, RQD, core box labeling, core orientation (after training) and bulk density measurements.
• Work involves the lifting, carrying, and racking full core boxes
• Possible Field support for drill program: such as Field pickup of core; identifying collar locations, access, GPS and compass work
• Work with other employees in a friendly and respectful manner
• Adhere to all company Health and Safety protocols for a safe work environment
• Previous geotechnical experience or a college/university degree
• A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Have transportation to the work site
Primarily dependent on drilling cycles such as “10 days on / 4 days off” requiring daily evening and weekend time.
Apply to Nnwosu@monetaporcupine.com
Moneta Porcupine Mines Inc.
65 Third Avenue