Early Childhood Educator Assistant
Full-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
Early Childhood Educator Assistant – FT – Kirkland Lake – as soon as possible
Garderie Francofleur et Miel is a community organization that serves a Francophone population and offers educational childcare services to children from birth to 12 years old. We hire people who are interested in this community and who enjoy working as a team. Proud of their language and culture, these people want to contribute and make a difference in the community.
Under the direction of childcare director and the RECE job duties and responsibilities:
- Assists in the planning and implementation of enriched programs in accordance with curriculum objectives, developmentally appropriate practice and program philosophy.
- Takes a leadership role alongside the RECE in the classroom and always provides excellent supervision and interaction with children.
- Assists in promoting open communication and works cooperatively and effectively as a team member and communicates and contributes information on a continuous basis to parents, director and other team members in a professional and respectful manner at all times.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Possess a high school diploma
- Experience working with children
- Possess a valid First Aid certificate (general first aid and CPR/DEA level C) – is an asset
- Must be able to hold a Vulnerable Sector Background check.
- French is considered an asset
- Hours of Operation: 7:00 am to 5pm – Monday to Friday – 8 hours (may vary if required
-**An apprenticeship in Early Childhood Education training program could be made available if interested in furthering your career** (wage will be based on current salary grid and experience)
All interested candidates are welcome to email their curriculum vitae, along with a cover letter, to the attention of Chantal Boucher, Director to email@example.com