Part-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
One (1) Permanent Part-time (Primary site: Kirkland Lake)
Blanche River Health Offers:
• On-site staff fitness centre, EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
• A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
• A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
• A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
• A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
Compensation & Benefits Information
• Rate of pay ranges from: $23.00 to $23.60, as per the SEIU-Service Collective Agreement
• Eligibility to enroll in the HEALTHCARE OF ONTARIO PENSION PLAN (HOOPP). Click on the link provided for more information - https://hoopp.com/
• Percent in lieu and vacation percent pay up to 18%, as per the SEIU-Service Collective Agreement
• Ontario Secondary School Diploma plus related experience.
• Knowledge of cafeteria services and portioning of food.
• Good knowledge of food safety and sanitation procedures.
• Operate and care for institutional kitchen equipment.
• Must be able to operate cash register and have knowledge of cash handling procedures.
• Must have cooking experience
• Able to follow oral and written instructions.
• Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
• Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position.
• Demonstrated ability to attend work promptly.
• Demonstrated ability to manage work to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to interact professionally and pleasantly with all customers (public, staff and others).
• Schedule may change subject to requirements of the Department.
• Computer knowledge an asset.
• Performs other duties as assigned.