Chief Surveyor/Alamos Gold, Inc/Matachewan, ON
Full-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
Overseeing the following areas:
Long term construction projects;
Ramp and lateral development;
Conducting alimak raise surveys;
Assisting in the mine bonus administration; and
Other duties assigned by the Engineering Supervisor as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience surveying in an underground environment;
- Post-secondary education in surveying;
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Amine, Vulcan, Excel or other mine planning software;
- Strong organization and time management skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong safety focus; and
- Self-motivated and the ability to work alone.
Young Davidson offers competitive salaries and benefits packages with opportunities for both personal and professional advancement.
Qualified candidates are invited to visit our website, www.alamosgold.com and apply online under the careers’ sections.