Certified Industrial Mechanic (Millwright)/Georgia Pacific/Englehart, ON
Full-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
- Trade Certificate 433A.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel.
- Strong reading and math skills.
- Must be willing to work at heights, perform repetitive and physically demanding tasks for an extended period (lifting, walking, climbing, twisting, stooping).
- Must be able to travel / overnight as required for training.
- Must be willing to work 12-hour rotating shift or 8-hour days, as required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- We offer a competitive compensation package including shift premiums, performance pay, benefits and pension.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants email your resume and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.