Full-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
With over 30,000 employees at approximately 300 locations in North and South America, Georgia-Pacific is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of building products, consumer products, packaging, paper, cellulose and chemicals. Our OSB (Oriented Strand Board) Mill in Englehart, ON is seeking Certified Electricians. We offer a competitive compensation package including shift premiums, performance pay, benefits and pension.
Our Certified Electricians must be willing to work 12 hour rotating shifts, variable start times including overtime, weekends, and holidays, as scheduled.
- Testing, repairing, and calibrating electric or electronic components
- Maintaining, repairing, testing and installing electrical motors, VFD
- Conducting preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
- Interpreting electrical code specifications, reading and interpreting blueprints and circuit diagrams
- Performing tasks such as lifting up to 50 pounds, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
- Communicating effectively and respectfully with other team members in a team-based environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- 309 or 442 Electrical Certification
What Will Put You Ahead
- PLC Programming and troubleshooting experience; Allen Bradley. Control Logic
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
HOW TO APPLY
We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation or assistance at any time during the application or selection processes, please submit a request by following the directions located in the FAQ section at the bottom of www.kochcareers.com webpage.
Interested applicants may apply at https://jobs.kochcareers.com/search/georgia-pacific/jobs?cfm10=&location=Englehart&ns_cfm4=G...= Reference Job #103798. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates will be required to complete a criminal background check.