Contract • Kirkland Lake Region
Workforce North ; a division of the Morris Group of Companies, is currently hiring for the role of Contract – Warehouse Operator for our client in the Timmins area.
- Unload, receive & store goods and materials procured by the company
- Issue goods and materials from inventory
- Document, load and ship material off site
- Ensure accuracy of all transactions
- All to be completed in an efficient, effective, timely and safe manner
- Conduct assigned inventory counts
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a warehouse environment
- Forklift operators certificate an asset
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- With minimal supervision must be able to organize work, prioritize and execute.
- Computer skills will be a definite asset
Please submit a copy of your resume and any current certifications to Angelina Rothery via email.
While we appreciate all resume submissions, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.